Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Undo sections within a chapter in long doc and retain footnote num

To work with footnote separators: Switch to Draft view (Word 2007 or later).
Click the References tab, and then click Show Notes. In the footnotes pane,
click the arrow next to the drop down and choose Footnote Separator. You can
then delete the separator (or replace it with something else if you wish).
You can do the same for the Footnote Continuation Separator.

Do post back with additional questions/follow-ups. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kaye123" wrote in message

'Stefan Blom[_3_ Wrote:
;493959']But you do know how to delete the footnote separator in a Word
document?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

--
kaye123

No not without looking at instructions and I have a set of them that go
through this. Thought it seemed simple enough.Isnt it?
I have another worse problem I am tryng to solve because of macros so
you may hear from me again.
cheers

--
kaye123 [/i][/color]