kaye123 kaye123 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
Some features are well hidden in Word. :-)

Yes, I contribute to the Microsoft Community as well. Actually, the
Community (formerly Microsoft Answers) is the predecessor of the
microsoft.public.word.* newsgroups, which (a few years back) were hosted on
Microsoft servers. Nowadays, the groups have a life of their own here on
Usenet... Traffic is relatively slow, as you may have noticed.

I'm not sure which thread in the Community you are referring to. Posting a
link would help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

--
kaye123 [/i][/color]
Hello Stefan

Yes the topic was the one you gave the Link to. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...b-8aaa492a6c22
I got a new code that was taken from my document I had sent someone, so my paid "expert" added the extra code. Now I have lost "the fix" it because my charts I produce in Word kept asking me if I wanted to change normal template etc. etc. and then lots of other messages. I must have done something wrong. Well I know I did. So I now don’t have my fix and I have corrupted charts. Oh well. I will see if my expert will help out if I can’t find a way of fixing this, but he helped me after work at 12pm so must be very busy. I have printed the three pages I got from the forum and studied them again.
Microsoft should listen to the experts on the forum who know what is happening at the user level Pity.
Once again thank you.