Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ray ray is offline

Default Positioning pictures in a Word 2007 document

I am going crazy. I am not a rookie user, but since I've gotten Word 2007 I
am having all kinds of trouble placing images into my documents AND making
them stay where I want them to stay. I have tried positioning them into the
six segments of my page and that seems to work, but I usually need to place
my pictures in various locations on a page. If I simply try to do a
'text-wrap' the image will not stay anchored to the page. The choice that
seems to work best is the one called 'Through'. The pictures on my first
page still move though if I begin to move a picture that I've placed onto a
second page. I've used Word 2003 AND Microsoft Works with perfect results.
What has happened to this most basic function?
I have a sample document if there is any way to send it to someone to have a
look at. Is there a way in this forum?
Thank you for the help.