MervB

Yeh! that should work - love a girl who knows how to write. - Thanks Anne.

"MervB" wrote:

Anne,
You are right of course but, I'm dealing with several people of varying
window/word skills and you can bet your life someone will try opening it in
another way, however, I may not have any other option - possibly an
automallet would work - a small hammer extruding from the screen to wop the
the user's knuckles when they try something different!?

MervB
:-)

"Anne Troy" wrote:

What's wrong with distributing it as a DOT? Default double-click action on a
DOT is NEW.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"MervB" wrote in message
I want to transfer a word file across many computers - as I'm using unique
AutoTexts it will need its own Template - is there a way to embed a
template
into a doc or is it feasable to distribute a .DOT with AutoNew function -
seem to have confused myself with this question - hope it makes sense.

MervB
:-)