Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Endnote numbers not superscript

I don't think that the macro has anything to do with the type of numerals
that are being used. That is controlled by the Number format control in the
Footnote and Endnote dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JHawk" wrote in message
ups.com...
I found this macro that changes the endnote number to regular size
rather than superscript. It works fine on documents that have already
been created with endnotes with regular numbers.

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...scptFnotes.htm

When I use this macro in a new document, the numbers are in lower case
roman numbers (i.e., i, ii,iii) and I see no way to change it.