shelfstacker shelfstacker is offline
Junior Member

Default MailMerge Section Breaks?

Hi,
Word2010 - when creating a mail merge, it seems to insert "section breaks Next Page"
I want it to insert "section breaks Odd Page" (instead).
OR
I want to search/replace all "section breaks Next Page" with "section breaks Odd page"

In case I've misundestood this - I beleive a "section breaks Next Page" forces the next letter on to the next page. AND "section breaks Odd page" adds a blank page (if the letter ends on an odd page number). This ensures every letter starts on an odd number - necessary if printing DUPLEX varaiable length letters mail merge.

I've read the scripted answer and could perhaps develop that - if you feel thats the right way to go?