shelfstacker shelfstacker is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelfstacker View Post
Hi,
Word2010 - when creating a mail merge, it seems to insert "section breaks Next Page"
I want it to insert "section breaks Odd Page" (instead).
OR
I want to search/replace all "section breaks Next Page" with "section breaks Odd page"
Setting Word default section break to "OddPage" gives the required results but has to be manually set. Still looking for a fool proof answer.

The scripted page insert thinggy doesn't work for me - I have headers/footers and when the pagebreak is added, a 'blank' page with headers and footers appears.

Still looking for a 'macro' method to change all "NextPage" section breaks to "OddPage".

Any ideas (or reasons why I cant do this) greatly appreciated.