Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Default Keeping a hyperlink blue

Hi Phil,

If this is on a website then you can use apply CSS formatting to the hyperlinks and it's likely that most, but not all people will
see them stay the same color (although that may also irritate some people who try to follow the links from your page).

Another method is to produce the hyperlink as a small gif file then attach the hyperlink to that graphic.

If you're doing this in email then keep in mind that it's not uncommmon in businesses to have incoming mail set to be displayed as
'plain text'.

=======

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx