Ed Mullikin

Thank you all very much for your help!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Jay has given you good advice: the best plan is to create a template with
appropriate styles. To answer the question you *asked*, however, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

so
all may benefit.

"Ed Mullikin" wrote in message
That's what I'm looking for; a "permanent" change for a week or so then
going back to my standard Times New Roman.
"Pop" wrote in message
Ed Mullikin wrote:
My Word default type is Times New Roman. Every time I type a
letter
that's what I get. Occasionally, I will want to type some
documents
in another font and/or size. I know how to format the font
but is
there a way to change the default setting if I want to do a
number
of documents in the same font?

Yes, but it would change it all the time, from that point
forward, which doesn't sound like what you want?
---
I may or may not know what I'm saying, but if I
have nothing to say, that's what I say!