Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word 2007 mail merge goes to desktop when Outlook contacts chosen

Try starting the mailmerge from Outlook.

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

That article was written before 2007, but it may still help

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"cmglaser" wrote in message
When I try to do a mail merge in Word 2007 I choose start mail merge, then
the step by step wizard. When I get to the part of choosing recipients, I
choose select from Outlook contacts except nothing happens. It Just brings
me
to my desktop. What is going wrong?