Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QmVu?=,

The files are attached at a network location through another program. After
this was posted yesterday, the computer was somehow pulling from the temp
directory instead of the real file from the network. We deleted the temp
files from her local machine. Is there a way to keep this from happening in
the future?

You still haven't mentioned the version of Word involved, which means I haven't
anything to go on.

Better place to ask this, in any case, would be the word.setup.networking
group. Be sure to include that information!

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)