Jeff T.

Default Pasting web page into Word table loses page formatting.

I am trying to paste the contents of a web page into Word 2002. The process
creates Word Tables, which I want, but not all the tables retain the page
margins. Some of the tables stretch to the page edge and ignore the margins.
I have tried this same process on multiple computers which all appear to be
the same as far as versions of Windows, Office and updates. Some of the
computers work correctly, but most of them end with the table stretching to
the edges of the page. I have tried to paste the info in to all 4 page views
and with different paste options with no success. Any ideas? Thank you for
your help.