Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chris12 Chris12 is offline

Default Page margins printing problems

I recently switched from Windows XP & Word 2003 to Windows Vista & Word 2007.
I frequently need to print documents with margins set as small as 0.2".
This was never a problem with my computer that ran XP and Word 2003. But now
that I have switched to Vista and Word 2007 I recieve a message that informs
me that my margins are set outside the printable area and the text gets cut
off. I am using the same printer I used before so I know it is capable of
printing margins this small. Can someone tell me why the text is getting cut
off and if I can change some setting to get this problem fixed? Thanks