Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terri N Terri N is offline

Default Hebrew / right-to-left text

I am so close...the Hebrew text I am inserting into my English document has a
couple of glitches left. I'm wondering if there is a utility I can use.
I've already installed a Hebrew keyboard, which fixed almost everything. The
last two problems:

1. When I insert a bit of Hebrew into the middle of a paragraph, I then
block out that Hebrew text and hit the "right-to-left" icon. But instead of
applying it to the Hebrew, it applies it to the entire paragraph.

2. The punctuation is drifting. For instance, if there is a colon, instead
of it being attached to the previous letter, it attaches to the next letter,
after the space. So it looks sort of like this :with the colon. I can't
just reverse the space and colon, because if I delete the space, the "s"
deletes also. If I delete the colon, the "w" deletes also.

Any guidance?
--
Terri