Jeff

Thank you.

I found the answer. Holding shift with the "Enter" gives you a single line
return instead of double line. :-)

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam

Treesy wrote:
No need to "subscribe" to another list. Just visit
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm... ang=en&cr=US
and you can post your question.

Good luck!

"Jeff" wrote:

I know this is a Word newslist but the moderators are so
knowledgeable here that I am posing my question here rather than
subscribe to another newslist just to ask one question. Maybe
someone will help me.

I am using MS Outlook from Office XP and have a problem with
formatting in the notes section (broad wide field at the bottom
half) in both "Tasks" and "Appointments".

Sometimes I will paste some text from elsewhere which happens to be
double spaced. From then on if I type anything else in that note
field I get a double space every time I press enter. Format does
not seem to have an option to single-space it again. Is there a way
to solve this?

Thanks.