Posted to microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ant[_2_] Ant[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2002/XP sometimes freezes when opening in "My Documents"

I don't think this Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition (NAVCE) has an
Office plug-in like the consumer NAV. I even searched its help for
"Office" and nothing came up. It does mentions MS Exchange though.

On 7/11/2009 1:29 AM PT, Terry Farrell typed:

The NAV Office Plug-in advanced option is the obvious contender.

--
"Whoops, there goes another ambulance ant." --Seymour and Pepe (Rick
Moranis episode from The Muppets)
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: NT
( ) or