ringo tan

Default Create a new ms words document from excel?

Hi,

I am trying to create a new ms words document with hard-coded text from an
existing ms excel spreadsheet containing data. I have an existing excel
spreadsheet say "data.xls" with 6 fields containing some records.

DATE COMPANY NAME ITEM1 ITEM2 ITEM3 QUOTED PRICE
12 apr abc limited xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx $1234.56
11 dec xyz inc. xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx $9999.99

I am trying to automate the entire quotation process like picking the data
of each record from the 6 fields and create a new ms words document with
hard-coded text and placed those data from the 6 fields from excel.

Thank you.

Ringo