Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Why Can't I copy and paste text?

Hi Rob,

You may want to also post in the Word:mac discussion group using the link below. I'm assuming you're trying to paste into a google
groups message, but you may want to clarify if it's that, or into a document or into a blog entry you're creating when posting to
the Word:mace group

=============
wrote in message ...
Seems like a simple thing. When I copy text from a MSWord Document
(on my macintosh) The text does not appear in the text box but rather
underneath where it says Return to Posts, and then does not appear
after publishing. I can't get text in the text box unless I type it
in manually? Help!

Rob Jones
--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac