Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Why Can't I copy and paste text?

Hi Rob,

Your description should do it, although you may want to also include the blog service (or the actual blog link) you are using, as
different hosts interact differently with different authoring tools.

==========
wrote in message ...
Thank you. Just to clarify, I am not exactly sure what I am doing, I
am copying from a simple MSword/mac document, eight pages, and trying
to paste it into a new post on my blog, does that make sense? There
is a title spot and then an larger text block, that's where the
problem is. Just to get to the right help, how do I word that?

Thanks again,

Rob
--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac