Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Corky Corky is offline

Default Mail merge and printing

I appreciate the reply.
Every time we run the batch file to generate the labels, it is merged to a
new document. When we go to print from that .doc, even setting the printer to
collate, it will not do so.

Thanx,
Corky

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Execute the merge to a new document and then print as many copies of that as
you require with the appropriate collation settings.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Corky" wrote in message
Frequently we have to run labels which can run into the many hundreds of
labels. When I try to print multiple copies of these batches, the printer
will not collate them even though we have collation set as the default on
both the printer object and the print job. I can collate from file or any
other type of .doc or.xls, but not from the mail merge function.

Any suggestions?