Graham Mayor

Any text that has manual formatting applied will retain its manual
formatting. While you still have it selected press CTRL+Space to remove the
manual formatting and show the underlying style.

Bennie wrote:
I created a Word document by cutting/pasting text from various
sources - all with different fonts. I then created a new style
'MyStyle', selected all the text in my document, and selected the
'MyStyle' style form the dropdown list of styles.

Word changes SOME of my text to my new style, but refuses :-( to
change all of it. It basically leaves some of the text untouched.

Why is that, and more to the point - what can I do to change ALL
selected text to be the style I want?

Thanks