Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Address prints as if highlighted

Try this:
a. if the Mailmerge toolbar is not visible, enable it, e.g. using
View-Toolbars
b. click the "Highlight Merge Fields" button in the middle of the toolbar

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv

On 18/10/2009 13:31, Martin Hafner wrote:
I have to print a file of letters someone used Mailmerge. When open the
file, the addresses are highlighted in purple and some personalized info in
the body of the letters. If I print in black and white, each letter is
printed with that highlight in grey. How can I remove the highlighted items,
but retain the data? I need them to print clear and without the grey
highlighted items.