The only solution I know of to this problem is to disable print spooling and
print direct to the printer.

"sets" wrote in message
I have Win 2000 and I am using Office 2003. When I have a word doc opened
that includes images (color), I cannot get the image to print as seen in
print preview or normal view. Once I change the image to grayscale, the
images are printed normally. When in color ths images print twice and
sometimes 4 times on one page. I am printing to a laser printer.