Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Asking for path when I email files

Almost certainly they will need to do that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gary" wrote in message
I mailed them the word document and the excel sheet which is the data
source.
I"m thinking the person might just have to re-link the data source.

"Gary" wrote:

I created a mail merge letter that connects to a excel database. I
emailed
it to someone and it does not work because it said the file path is not
correct. How can I fix?