Sue

If you go to Tools, Options, File Locations, then change the "Document"
Location to your Network Drive, with the modify button at the bottom right.
That should do it.

"Dale" wrote:

We have a intranet site that has linked Word documents
that are on our network. The full network path is built
into the link, and opens correctly- however if you edit
the document and then save or save as ... it goes to 'my
documents' on your hard drive.
We want to invoke a change such that the default save
location goes back to the network location that it opened
from. Does anyone have a system fix for this?

thx
Dale