Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default what version of wordmac will allow me to print in book fold

Office/Word 2004 is the most current version (11.3.4) on the Mac & will
allow that type of work. It does set up a bit differently, but if you're
comfortable with it in PC Word you should be able to adjust. You can still
download the Test Drive (trial version, 11.2.1) from:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/

Just make sure that you do a proper removal of the Test Drive using the
Remove Office utility if you decide to purchase the retail package.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 4/21/07 4:06 PM, in article
, "NEW TO MAC - SCOTT"
NEW TO MAC -
wrote:

I switch from pc to mac and I used pc version of word and print booklets
useing bookfold. I used a friends old version of word for mac and i can find
no such options. I would like to buy office or word for mac, but only if it
able to do bookfold and print on both sides.