termiflyer

Default Weird problem: lines don't show up or print

I'm having some difficulties with pictures in my Word documents. At
this time, they are all PowerPoint drawings that I copy and paste
special as an enhanced metafile. This is the best quality for the
smallest file size way to import drawings, I have found.

However, there are two weird things that are happening:
(1) when my drawing has a black border around it (which I want all of
my figures in my word document to have), some lines don't show up,
either in print preview or when I print it. Most often it's the line
on the right border. I can't use Word borders in all cases (some
figures are filled in a color and if I use Word borders, there's a
space between the fill and the border).

(2) One picture (my logo), which is in the headers and footers, doesn't
have any "border" lines. But, when I print, it has a right and bottom
border!!! This doesn't even show up in print preview.

Any idea what is happening?

Thanks!