Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word closes unexpectedly while typing

It is probably a minor corruption. Copy all of the document except for the
final paragraph mark to a new document and save it. See if that one displays
the same problem.

JoAnn wrote:
One of my users reports that Word 2003 unexpectedly closes as soon as
he starts editing a document. He only gets as far as typing 3 -4
words. Doesn't happen with other documents (they stay open & Word
stays open).

He sent us the problem document but we cannot reproduce the problem.
Any one know what the problem could be?

Thanks!