Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Cannot find word.en-us/WorkLR.cab when installing

Hello Sheri

Sheri wrote:
I just bought a HP desktop and tried to load the Microsoft Office Home and
Student 2007 program. I got the error message listed in the above subject
area. Has anyone else had this error come up when installing a new Ofice
home and student 2007 program on a new HP system?

I'm no installing guru at all, but the first question that poses itself:
what media are you loading/installing from?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |