Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I rotate text 180 degrees, so it's completely upside down?

Actually, if your printer duplexes, you should have a setting in the printer
Properties to choose whether the paper is flipped on the long or short edge.
You want the short edge if this is a portrait document.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Print one side of the page, turn the paper over and print the other!

upsidedown wrote:
I need to rotate text on a page so it appears upside-down, so that
the page is "tumbled," with one side normal, and the backside
upside-down...can I do this with text (not graphics or clip art)?