Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

Default Duplex Printing Landscape

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:08:30 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

I can't tell whether you're describing what you want or what you get. You
also haven't described whether you're binding this on the short or long
edge, which makes a difference.

I'm a bit confused by talk of "binding", there is no binding. I guess you
could think of it in those terms though...

Imagine a landscape document, binding at the top. When I flip a page up, I
want the reverse side to be the right way up.

I can do it in Acrobat Reader, but for some reason Word always prints the
second page for left edge binding.

I've just had an experiment with a doc in landscape orientation and it seems
to do what you want.

Print Odd pages

Flip the stack of printed pages over along its longer axis and replace in
sheet feed

Print Even pages

Apologies if I've misunderstood your problem.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,