Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word, there has appeared a dash below the curser, how to delet

Aha. I was *wondering* what you meant about moving with the insertion
point. Okay, the end of document marker moves down but not across the page.
Now I get it.

Yep, sounds like the end of document marker on karencoombs question.

On 9/11/06 8:48 PM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

But does it move *across* the page with the insertion point?

"karencoombs" wrote in message
This heavy black line is just below the insertion point and moves down the
page with the insertion point. Any other ideas. Thanks so much for your
thoughts.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You've never worked in Normal view? Note that the "dash" I'm talking

about
is a short, heavy black line at the bottom left margin of the document.

It
will not move with the insertion point. If you have something that moves
with the insertion point, then it's something else.

snip