Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

Default FYI Word 2007 users who must have menus

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:20:44 -0400, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:

Larry,

I don't see anything cheap in the shot at all. Of course that is my opinion
and it differs from yours.

And from mine.

My point remains that anyone that has been reading your posts recently is
fully aware that you don't like Word2007. To continue the diatribe is well
... sounding like a broken record.

Then ignore his posts.

Again this is just my opinion. Your
endless grousing about Word2007 here in this formum is not going to bring
back the old UI.

It's a "forum" (look it up), not a MS support group. There is supposed
to be differences of opinion. I strongly differ with yours, for
example, but I'm telling you to shut up.

And your endless happy face is, at best, useless.

You have other options. Designing your own software was just one of them.

Idiotic statement.

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000