JVPE JVPE is offline
Junior Member

Default Removing periods from footnote numbers in body text

Hello,

I am on a tight deadline for turning in an academic article. (It's due tomorrow night.) My problem is that the superscript footnote numbers in the body text all have superscript periods after them. The periods are fine for the footnotes in the footnote section of the document, but I need to remover them from the body. Is there a macro or wildcard search I can run to delete the periods? I would really appreciate a prompt response because my boss is waiting to hear if I can rectify the issue with a universal fix. I really don't have time to delete them all manually. Please help me if you can! I'll be forever grateful!