Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default Keep tab from making a new cell

Alternatively, create another table with one cell only (no borders) and set
the row height to an exact amount that fit your current table height. Insert
your current table inside the single-cell table. Rows added by tabbing will
not be visible.

When creating/editing the form, I think I would find it easier with a table
than a text box because the table can be in line with text.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Put the table inside a text box. After a while, the user will realise that
continually pressing the tab key does nothing (that they can see).

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"SMD" wrote in message
I have a form, section one and three is protected. Section two is not. My
sections are by a continous break. While protected and in section 2, when
tab, it makes another cell. How do I stop this?