Old January 5th 06, 02:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default House Number Pattern

A friend asked me to make wooden house numbers for him using the
numerals 2 and 7. I said would size them so that each number would be
the largest that would fit onan 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. I then went
to MS word, set all the margins to .5", the font size to 900 and typed
the numeral 2.

What I got was a numeral 2 that was truncated at the bottom with about
3" of space above it. I think the numeral would fit on the page if I
could remove the 3 " of space above it. Anyone have any ideas?

TIA and Happy New Year to all.