Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gail Gail is offline

Default Creating a document containing merged paragraphs depending on trig

I want to create a report in Word using paragraphs stored elsewhere.

I am an accountant, and want to write reports for my clients which say, for
example if their gross profit margin is in the range of X - X% then we would
use paragraph (a) but if outside of this range use paragraph (b).

Obviously, there could be lots of paragraphs which we could select from
using the different rations or triggers that a relevant in a business.

I realise this is probably and advance feature and I am only an intermediate
level user to simple instructions would be appreciated. I know it can be
done as I have seen it elsewhere, but do not have the knowledge of the
mechanicsl.

Thanks