Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dyadiddy dyadiddy is offline

Default Different page numbering in sections

Thanks for the call-out from Alabama .

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You must unlink the Section 2 footer from the Section 1 footer before you
can delete the page number from Section 1.

Yes, but how is the question. Since, as stated above, the first page footer
for section2 already does *not* have the "same as previous" tab (although the
header does...), and when I click on LinktoPreviousSection button it asks me
if I want to delete the current header and footer, and connect to the
previous section (which I don't want to do).