Doug Robbins

Using a formletter type mail merge will produce a new sheet for each
certificate.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Dixie" wrote in message
I am trying to produce certificates which list the achievements of each
person on a separate document (sheet). The number of achievements for each
person will not be the same. Each achievement will be in a single record
in a table in Access 2000. The same field must be used for each
achievement. I am fairly sure I will have to use a catalogue type merge
document.. How am I going to get a new certificate for each person I
don't want to print them one at a time as there are hundreds of
certificates involved. It would be nice to just click the print button on
an Access form when all the data is entered and have a single certificate
for the achievements of each person come out of the printer. My problem is
having a new certificate document start for each different person.

I am familiar with ordinary mailmerge where you are sending one record to
a document, but have never attempted anything like this. Any help would
be appreciated.

TIA
dixie