Dixie

I've tried this. The problem is that it is taking a page for each record in
MSAccess. I want a single page certificate for each person, but each person
may have anything up to say 10 awards which must be printed on the same
certificate. This means that in the query in Access, there could be 10
records for that person (or certificate). Each person does not have the
same number of awards.

So what I want basically is some information at the top of the certificate
that is to be printed only once and then I need the individual awared
records on that one page.

For example a single certificate needs to be in this form:

Yosemite Central Study Centre
Graduate: Jack Smith

Hammer users certificate
1st in advanced poetry
2nd in Partying
Meritorious performance in screwing up.

Signed: Joe Bloggs
Company Ratbag.

I've tried calalog and form letter, but in form letter, I get a new page per
entry, while in calog, it doesn't take a new page for a new person.

Any ideas?

dixie

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The procedure is exactly the same - create your certificate as a one page
form letter merge document.

Dixie wrote:
I am trying to produce certificates which list the achievements of
each person on a separate document (sheet). The number of
achievements for each person will not be the same. Each achievement
will be in a single record in a table in Access 2000. The same field
must be used for each achievement. I am fairly sure I will have to
use a catalogue type merge document.. How am I going to get a new
certificate for each person I don't want to print them one at a
time as there are hundreds of certificates involved. It would be
nice to just click the print button on an Access form when all the
data is entered and have a single certificate for the achievements of
each person come out of the printer. My problem is having a new
certificate document start for each different person.
I am familiar with ordinary mailmerge where you are sending one
record to a document, but have never attempted anything like this. Any
help would be appreciated.

TIA
dixie