Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mardi Mardi is offline

Default How to auto-fill names and titles that I pre-enter in a list?

Thank you Suzanne, not the answer I was hoping for but as clear and helpful
as you could be, Mardi........Ottawa............m

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

AutoComplete is not available for AutoText in Word 2007. Sorry.

http://word.mvps.org

"Mardi" wrote in message
I've really tried with AutoText and Word Options to do something in Word
2007
and I hope you can help me. In old Word: I could start typing, say, my
name:
Mardi de.....as I was typing a box with my name and title would come up
giving me the oppotunity to hit 'enter' and it would automatically fill
in:
Mardi de Kemp, Communications Officer. Tried your online help and F1 help
on
my computer to try to find this function in Word 2007 - I want to be able
fill in many names, titles and organizations to give me an 'autofill?'
option
as I type. I do not think the AutoText 'gallery' suits my purposes.