Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I hide the comment reference? (not the comment itself)

Hi Jo

Jo Norwich wrote:
Endnotes have a similar problem in that they insert the endnote reference
into the text. I want the tip to appear without any changes to the flow of
the text, then students who don't want to see the extra detail can read on
without the interferrence of references. Any other ideas?

a Hyperlink?

You can change the Hyperlink (and: visited Hyperlink) character style to
display just like normal text.

Normally, the hyperlink address should show up as a "onMouseOver"
hovering tip.

It's a "hack", sure ... :-)

Greetinx
Robert