Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
No Clue

Default bottom border will not print/done all obvious already

I have been trying to print a border on the edge of page. Went through all
the steps microsoft office suggests...In the "check the distance between the
page border and the text"..I have no option to "click text and measure from.
Under margin adjust the setting syou want" Only choice is "pts" not inches.
No matter how large or small I make the "pts", still no bottom border.
Microsoft Office XP is the software I use.