Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default How do I replace a 'symbol' with another 'symbol' in a large text

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:11:20 -0800, "chillertwist25"
wrote:

I have a large text file (about 200 pages) where I make heavy use of a
'symbol' from 'monotype sorts' a font from MS word pre-2003. I have tried to
replace that symbol with another symbol from the webdings library, but the
'find - replace' dialogue box won't let me do this. How can I replace 500 -
1000 instances of the same symbol to another?

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...aceSymbols.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman