Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Why my space space become funny character??

But note that some (older) fonts do use a square or box to indicate spaces,
which is extremely distracting and ugly.

"DeanH" wrote in message
See: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...PrintChars.htm
Use Ctrl+Shft+8 or the ¶ icon to toggle.
These characters are very useful so a little tolerance can pay dividends.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"ivan mm" wrote:

MY ms words document has been changed. All of my space become Squar
character.
I try to change the font and style also, some thing. Did anybody know why
and how to fix up that case..Please help me up..

Thank!