Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Judy Judy is offline

Default content controls versus legacy controls

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the content controls found
in the gallery when you click the Developer tab, as opposed to the same
controls found when you click the Legacy controls?

I cannot figure out what the difference isw or how to explain to someone
else what the difference is, why should I use the controls on the Legacy
Control panel instead of just using the ones without clicking hte Legacy
Controls button.

Thanks,
Judy