A picture by itself *is* movable in Word, but you have to change the text
wrapping style from In Line With Text to some other style.

".ep" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I would like to insert a picture into my header and footer (logo etc)
and have the ability to move it around.

A picture by itself is not movable in Word, so I first create a
text-area from the drawing options and then insert a picture into it.

Problem is, the picture is always resized! I have a regular 72 DPI
picture for the web and I would like it to be imported/inserted at
EXACTLY its original size.

How can I do this?

Thanks