Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cassyjanek cassyjanek is offline

Default AutoCorrect entries on Microsft Word 2000 do not transfer between

Hi. Please can someone help me with this. I have Microsoft Word 2000 (big
mistake, I know, but it is better than Open Office). My problem is that the
words that I put in Autocorrect disappear when I go to a fresh document. The
words that were already in Autocorrect when it was installed stay there, but
if I put new ones in, they only apply to the document I am working on, and
don't transfer to any other documents. This means I have to put them in
again, and again and again Urgh! Surely there is a way to make them stay
between documents.

Thank you