Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

Default fields queries and utter disaster

Did you paste directly out of the browser? That will do it... The browser
substitutes non-breaking spaces for normal spaces. These are significant
characters to VBA and they will give you an error.

To fix it, paste into TextEdit, convert it to plain text, then copy to Word
from there.

This is my copy, which will give compile errors because it calls external
constants. Change BodyFont to the string name of the font you want to use
for table body, and HeadingFont to the one for headings.

Cheers

On 9/5/06 8:46 PM, in article
, "consiglieri"
wrote:

John

Could I possibly trouble you to send a file with that script to
?

I tried copying it but I have compilation errors and I thought perhaps
they where a result of some formatting issues when doing copy and
paste? Or perhaps you allready know thats not the issue..if so please
let me know.

Once again, many thanks

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410