Old July 19th 05, 04:14 PM
Bill Ridgeway

Tee,

It sounds as though you require a complete design and supply. That doesn't
mean to say that it's going to be expensive but it may be something more
than would be available from an NG. If that is so please email me direct
and we can see what you require and, hopefully, meet your requirements.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Tee" wrote in message
I am trying to sell our services, We charter aircrafts, we have different
programs, clients can purchase, even if they own their own aircraft we can
manage it for them & charter it out so we can make money & so can they.